1. Jewelry care instructions
All items are one of a kind. There will not be two pieces exactly same.
All items are handmade. Some variations or irregularities are not defects but are the sign of the craftsman authenticity work.
In order to preserve the jewelry best, it is advised:
- Not to wear it during sleeping, showering or working out.
- Make sure to avoid the jewellery touching cream, oil, hair products and spraying perfume directly on the jewelry while wearing it.
- Keep away from direct and prolonged contact with water.
- Keep it new & shiny by storing in air tight boxes
2. Jewelry material
Mahesh uses mainly pure brass and copper for his jewelries but uses sometimes silver (92.5 or a bit less for wires or chains). If asked, he can create in gold too.
The jewelries are handmade, nickel free.
Depending on the designs, stones, vintage coins, leather, wood or any other elements can be used too.
Mahesh doesn’t take orders of personal designs but any of the designs can be made in brass, copper, silver or gold as per your demand on sending a personal email at email@example.com